Job For: Law Trainer
Job Type: Full Time
Company Details: Established in 2018, SkillDeck has been dedicated to providing top-notch services in HR, training, and recruitment, including headhunting. Our commitment extends to offering a comprehensive array of certification courses designed to equip learners with industry-ready skills. Boasting instructors who are seasoned subject matter experts with over 10 years of experience, we excel in guiding students toward success. Simultaneously, SkillDeck has also gained recognition as a distinguished provider of recruitment services.
As an Indian Labor Law Trainer, your role is to design and deliver comprehensive training programs to educate employees, managers, and HR professionals on the intricacies of Indian labor laws.. This position requires a deep understanding of Indian labor legislation and the ability to effectively communicate legal concepts to diverse audiences.
- Curriculum Development:
- Research, design, and develop training materials covering various aspects of Indian labor laws, including but not limited to the Industrial Disputes Act, Factories Act, Minimum Wages Act, and the Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act etc.
- Training Delivery:
- Conduct engaging and informative training sessions for SkillDeck trainees at different levels (virtual on zoom), tailoring content to address the unique challenges and requirements of Indian labor laws.
- Legal Compliance:
- Stay updated on changes in Indian labor laws and regulations, and ensure that training materials reflect the latest legal requirements.
- Provide insights and guidance on legal compliance to HR professionals and management.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including legal teams, HR, and management, to align training programs with organizational policies and objectives.
- Evaluation and Feedback:
- Assess the effectiveness of training programs through evaluations and feedback mechanisms.
- Continuously improve training materials based on feedback and changes in labor laws.
- Maintain accurate records of training sessions, attendance, and any compliance-related documentation in accordance with Indian legal standards.
- A bachelor’s degree in law, with specialization in Indian labor laws/human resources. Advanced degrees or certifications in employment law or training and development are advantageous.
- Proven experience in delivering training programs focused on Indian labor laws.
- In-depth knowledge of Indian labor legislation, including recent amendments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey legal concepts in a clear and accessible manner.
- Familiarity with regional variations in labor laws across different states in India.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Remuneration – Hourly payment as per expertise, sessions will be either on evenings (post office hours) or on weekend